December 1st 2018
7:00am - 8:30am Setup
9:00 - 4:00 Bazaar
4:00 - 6:00 tear down
Planning Meetings 2nd Sunday of the month, after church services in the Fellowship hall.
Volunteers are needed from all ministries!
Money raised is to renovate the kitchen
- $20 per table and the crafter keeps the money raised from the sale of their goods.
- $15 if you bring your own table, no larger than 3'x8' and the crafter keeps the money raised from the sale of their goods.
- Free the church provides the table and the money raised from the sale of the goods goes to the church.
Please consider decorating your table so the Fellowship Hall looks like a festive place to be. A table skirt that goes all the way to the floor on three sides makes the room more inviting and it hides the empty boxes under the tables. i.e. 8' table
or 6' table
- Registration is due by; 08/01/18 (Registration Form)
- Money is due by; 10/01/18, non-refundable after 11/01/18.
- Church Member Forms | See Cheryl for password.
- Contact Cheryl Powell, or the church office, for more information.
We will have a table or more for hand crafted items that were donated to the church to be sold and the proceeds go to the church. Therefore, if you only want to make a few things and not a table full you can simply donate them to the church.
We will have a table or more for bake good items to be sold and the proceeds go to the church. If you are not crafty but you are a cookie you can still help out.
Hand Made, No Commercial:
We are NOT allowing commercial booths and/or items. All items must be handcrafted.